Friday, July 22, 2016
Check In, 3:30 – 6:30pm, @ the Conference & Business Center
- First, with the Courage Classic registration booths at the conference center. Those instructions should be sent to you from the Foundation.
- Then, with the Cardiac Climbers table. Here you will get your bib, team shirt, and other goodies.
- If you miss check, DONT WORRY. Bibs, can be picked the next morning before the team picture.
- Don’t forget to sign-up for a post ride a Graceful Touch Massage! (see below for details)
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Team Picture, 6:00 am (sharp!) @ the Village Center! DO NOT BE LATE!
- You will want to be sporting your Cardiac Climbers gear!
- THIS IS THE ONLY TEAM PICTURE SO PLEASE PLEASE SHOW UP AND BE ON TIME AS A COURTESY TO THE EARLY RIDERS AND THE REST OF THE TEAM.
Ride, 6:15 am – crossing the finish line @ the Village Center
- Saturday Route Options
- For those riders doing the long ride they need to get started after the team picture.
- For those of you doing the shorter ride you can finish breakfast or whatever is needed to be done before taking off.
- At the finish line!! the, “cheer crew,” our families for whom we ride for will be cheering us on! Please meet up with your family when finished.
Post Ride Team BBQ, 3 – 5:30 pm, @ the Chapel
- It is within walking distance from the Center Village.
- The families have been invited as well.
- Moe’s Original BBQ , drinks, and dessert will be provided.
Sunday, July 24, 2016
Ride, 6:30 am – crossing the finish line @ the Village Center
- Sunday is college jersey day so if you have one please wear with pride.
- Sunday Route Options
Foundation Celebration, 5:00 pm (sharp!)@ the Conference & Business Center Tent
- Our team is being honored so please show up to help cheer for us.
- We are on pace to hit our $1 million dollar this year! The Foundation wants to honor us for this achievement and for riding for over 250 different patients over the past 7 years.